Middle East Electricity is the largest exhibition worldwide for the energy industry, covering electrical generation, transmission and distribution, including sectors of renewable energies and lighting industry.
Middle East Electricity receives visitors from all the Middle East, Africa and the rest of the world, and presents itself as the main meeting point of professionals of the energy industry in the region.
During this edition, CIRCUTOR, with over 40 years in the energy efficiency sector, will participate in this event to show new solutions for improving electrical energy efficiency.
- New CVM-A1500 power quality analyzer with built in datalogger
- New MYeBOX® portable network analyzer for energy audits
- Network analyzers and software for Energy Management Solutions (EMS)
- New CEM sub-metering energy meters
- SVG for reactive energy compensation (Static Var Generator)
- Filtering solutions (New AFQevo active filter)
- RECmaxCVM a unique in the market solution for earth-leakage protection systems with built in automatic reclosing and measurement system
We look forward to receiving you in our stand to show you all our new products in Hall 2, stand H2.E28