CDP-G is a dynamic power controller which modifies the MPPT (Maximum Power PointTracker) of the inverters in order to regulate the PV generation according the energy consumption of the user and besides, it allows using the excesses of PV production. CDP product range regulates the PV production according to the power consumption in any self-consumption PV system to control the power that you are feeding into the grid.
CDP-G incorporates all the features of the CDP-0 and moreover it has 3 relay outputs to connect loads and to use the excess of PV production. By connecting non-critical loads during sunny hours in the day it allows to have a lower level of grid dependence and a reduction of energy costs.
By programming a value of power consumption and a priority level to each output, CDP-G is able to calculate and to connect automatically each load in the right moment depending on the excess of PV production. Moreover, CDP-G allows to assign a percentage of grid contribution to these loads in order improve the performance of the PV system.
Some of the main features of the CDP-G are:
- Management of 3 loads
- Usage of PV production excess
- Possibility to manage the main solar inverters in the market and many solar inverters* by system
- Web monitoring (smart-phones, tablets or PC)
- Data logger and file downloading (.csv) through any web browser
- Web configuration of many parameters
- Display with on-line data of PV production, user consumption and grid consumption
- MODBUS/TCP communications to allow SCADA integrations.
CDP is able to manage the next solar inverters:
- FRONIUS: types Galvo, Symo, IG Plus (also Galvo and Symo with Datamanager 2.0)
- DELTA: types SOLIVIA and RPI
- KOSTAL: types PIKO
- INGETEAM: types INGECON SUN LITE
- DANFOSS: types TLX, DLX, FLX
- GROWATT: types GROWATT 1500
- KACO NEW ENERGY: POWADOR 1501, 5001xi, 2500xi, 5000xi, 6400xi, 8000xi, 25.000xi, 33.000xi, 2002, 6002, TL3, TR3, all XP series and Blueplanet
- HUAWEI: SUN2000-8KTL, SUN2000-12KTL, SUN2000-17KTL, SUN2000-20KTL, SUN2000-23KTL, SUN2000-28KTL, SUN2000-33KTL-A, SUN2000-36KTL, SUN2000-42KTL
- ABB: types TRIO 5.8-7.5-8.5 ("PMU EXPANSION BOARD" accessory required), TRIO 20.0-27.6, TRIO TM 50.0 and TRIO 50.0-TL
- ABB SUNSPEC: types "UNO-DM-TL-PLUS" ("UNO-DM-COM-KIT" accessory required), PVS-50/60-TL and PVS-100/120-TL"
- Self-consumption PV systems (with/without) grid injection with usage of PV production excess
- Remote monitoring systems and energy balance trending (with or without grid injection)
- Management of heat pumps (aerothermal or geothermal)
- Water heating with the use of thermoaccumulators (swimming pools, homes)
- Water pumping and irrigation applications
- Production of compressed air.
Application in CIRCUTOR
Auto-certification for self-consumption zero injection:
Certificate Real Decreto 244/2019 / UNE217001-IN:
|Connection and configuration of a CDP with DELTA-TR inverters
|Connection and configuration of a CDP with Fronius inverters
|Connection and configuration of a CDP with Fronius MB inverters
|Connection and configuration of a CDP with INGETEAM inverters
|Connection and configuration of a CDP with KOSTAL inverters
|Connection and configuration of a CDP with Kaco inverters
|Connection and configuration of a CDP with DELTA RPI inverters
|Connection and configuration of a CDP with HUAWEI inverters
|Connection and configuration of a CDP with ABB inverters
|Configuration of the IP addresses
|Split-phase type installations
Installing the unit
IP address configuration