The WI current detectors are electronic devices with an output relay that is connected or disconnected, in accordance with the level of current detected in the circuit.
- The trip level is adjusted with the potentiometer on the front of the unit.
- The reset process is automatic with currents under 10% of the trip level (Hysteresis).
- Delay: the connection and disconnection times of the output relay can be adjusted separately.
- Measurement of the current, depending on the type:
- With built-in current transformer (net diameter ∅ 25 mm)
- Separate transformer, input.../5 A ac
WIs can be used in any application that needs to control the load:
- Power supply units for grinders or aggregate grinding units.
- Loads in extrusion machines
- Pump control
- Load on motors, etc