PowerVision Plus Software
PowerVision Plus is software used to configure, read and display the files of CIRCUTOR equipment with internal memory.
Enables communication with equipment, download of files from the memory for subsequent analysis and their parameterisation (depending on the model). It is a high-performance tool that increases the power of the information recorded by the units.
- Download in local mode by communication of data recorded by portable equipment or fixed equipment with memory
- Download in remote mode with time programming of special equipment such as the QNA and CVM-BDM
- Automatic calculation of files, applying the EN-50160 standard or other levels defined by the user
- Optional application of filters to harmonic graphics, comparing them with the EN-50160 standard or other levels defined by the user
- Automatic creation of power supply quality report
- Analysis of the disturbances file with optional filter for the AR5 and AR5-L and AR6 equipment
- Tool for generating reports