The TB-3 type Beacon control system is in charge of the supervision, control and transmission of anomalies detected in the different Beacon components of the telephony transmission towers.
- Start-up control and measurement of the consumption of a single Beacon circuit: group of 1, 2 or 3 75W/230V or 15W/230Vac lamps.
- Inputs for a twilight photocell. The photocell will be supplied with the unit and is connected with the corresponding terminals (+ and - inputs of the photocell).
- Adjustments of the TB-3
- Power of the 15 to 225 W lamp circuit.
- Light level between 200 and 1000 lux.
- Relay output used to signal alarms.