CDP-0 is a dynamic power controller which modifies the MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracker) of the inverters in order to regulate the PV generation according the energy consumption of the user.
CDP-0 has the goal to regulate the PV production of one or many solar inverters in order to avoid or to adjust the percentage of the energy injected to the grid. CDP-0 has communication drivers for the main brands of solar inverters in the market (*), being an indispensable product for any PV installation. As the CDP-0 can communicate with all these solar inverters, its main advantage is that it can regulate very accurately the PV production of any inverter, unlike other systems which uses relays to fix steps, and obviously only can fix a small group of regulation values.
In single-phase systems, CDP-0 allows to monitor and to register the energy consumption, the PV energy production and also of the grid consumption (or injection). In three-phase systems, CDP-0 allows to monitor and to register the energy consumption and by using an additional power analyzer, to monitor and to register the grid consumption (or injection) and the PV production.
Some of the main features of the CDP-0 are:
- Possibility to manage the main solar inverters in the market and many solar inverters by installation
- Web monitoring (smart-phone, tablet or PC)
- Data logger and file downloading (.csv) through any web browser.
- Web configuration of many parameters
- Display with on-line data of PV production, user consumption and grid consumption.
- Capability to use external power analyzers to add features.
- Double protection against grid injection
- MODBUS/TCP communications to allow SCADA integrations
CDP-0 is able to manage the next solar inverters:
- FRONIUS: types Galvo, Symo, IG Plus (also Galvo and Symo with Datamanager 2.0)
- DELTA: types SOLIVIA and RPI
- KOSTAL: types PIKO
- INGETEAM: types INGECON SUN LITE
- GROWATT: types GROWATT 1500
- KACO NEW ENERGY: POWADOR 1501, 5001xi, 2500xi, 5000xi, 6400xi, 8000xi, 25.000xi, 33.000xi, 2002, 6002, TL3, TR3, all XP series and Blueplanet