Panel mounted digital devices designed to display on-screen the value of a electrical variable measured or proportional value of a process signal, depending on the model. Essential for regulation purposes, programming the analogue output available in some models, and for control purposes, if the relay outputs are used as alarms.
DHB units are fully programmable and the following can be programmed: scale, transformation ratios, alarm setpoints to activate relays, communications, colour of the numbers displayed on screen, etc. Depending on the model, you can measure the electrical parameters of a single-phase installation such as voltage, current, frequency, power, cos φ, etc., the direct voltage or current of an installation, impulses, frequency, circular speed, periods, time, temperature and also other voltage and current process variables. AC models calculate the true root mean square measure (TRMS).
The models include the following common features:
- IP 65 front panel
- High measurement accuracy
- Programmable measurement input
- Delay and latching alarms
- 24 Vdc output for supply external transducers (DHB 1xx and DHB 4xx models)
- Galvanic insulation between external circuits
- Adjustment of non-linear equations with 21 straight points (2 in the DHB 3xx model).
- Change in colour of the display depending on the value shown.
- Maximum and minimum values
- Clock with current time
- Self-configurable decimal point
- Compatible with Power Studio (model with communications)
- Installation on 96 x 48 mm panel