Three-phase electrical energy meter with indirect measurement, 5(10)A. Built-in LCD display (7 digits) with rotating screen system. Features built-in RS-485 communications. Also features 2 buttons (1 sealable button) for viewing all the measured information.
Other features include:
- Class 1 active energy, Class 2 reactive energy
- Complies with the IEC 62052-11 standards (international standards)
- Compact size (4 modules, 72 mm)
- Resettable partial meter
- 1 programmable impulse output, in accordance with DIN 43864
- Indicates bad connections on the screen
- Energy storage, even in the case of bad connections
- Redundant meter for verifying the energy allocated by the energy provider.
- Energy consumption report sent to a remote system (PLC/BMS).
- Cost control for achieving a high consumption/unit ratio in industrial processes.
- Display of electrical parameters (V, A, kW, kW·h, PF, etc.), per phase and three-phase.