The CAVA series analyzers are measurement equipment that can analyze and record the main supply quality parameters of an electricity network. There are three types with different measurement capacities. The basic performance features are stated next:
- Analysis of 100% of the voltage and current cycles
- Optional measurement of currents between 2 A and 10 000 A with different current sensing clips
- Large storage capacity
- Easy installation and programming
- Programming and extraction of data with a PC
- PowerVision software used to analyse measurements.