CVM-NET4+-MC-RS485-C4 is a multi-channel power analyzer with compact dimensions that can measure up to 750 electrical variables with a centralised approach. Its versatile configuration options enable you to take measurements from single-phase systems, three-phase systems or a combination of both.
The unit features a single threephase voltage input, saving time during its installation, in addition to combining up to 12 configurable current measurement channels, through the MC efficient current transformers.
The data gathered by the analyzer is transmitted via the RS-485 communications bus with the Modbus/RTU protocol to the supervision SCADA (PowerStudio / PowerStudio Scada / PowerStudio Scada Deluxe).
- Over 750 electrical parameters.
- DIN Rail format.
- Size of only 6 modules.
- Reads 12 single-phase channels or a combination of these channels with three-phase current channels.
- Current measurement with efficient transformers of the MC series (.../250 mA).
- RS-485 Communications (Modbus RTU).
- 4 programmable digital outputs.
- Compatible with PowerStudio / PowerStudio Scada / PowerStudio Scada Deluxe software.
More information in the technical article: CVM-NET 4+. Complies with the Energy Efficiency standards