Versatile equipment that performs the function of physical communication medium transducer between RS-232 / RS-485-RS422 data buses or RS-485/RS-485 multi-optocoupled amplifier. The CAMO transducer function automatically performs transmission reception switching to detect activity in the TX transmission line, avoiding the need for software control.
The amplifier function lets you increase the cabling of a RS-485 bus. As a general rule the maximum length of Modbus RS-485 cabling must not exceed 1,200 metres; by installing the CAMO as a Modbus RS-485 amplifier, it is possible to overcome this limitation.
- Transducer of RS-232 / RS-485-RS-422 bus or vice versa.
- RS-485/RS-485 Amplifier.
- Auto-detection of speed and word length, from 600 to 57,600 baud.
- Galvanic insulation up to 3 kV.
- Power supply 85..264Vac / 2.5 VA / 47..63Hz.
- LED Power, TX and RX
- Attachment. DIN 46277 (EN-50022)
- 3 Modules DIN 43 880
- Dimensions: 53 x 90 x 58 mm