CEM-C20 series (consult availability)
Three-phase electrical energy meter for direct measurements of up to 65 A. Built-in LCD display (7 digits) with rotating screen system. Features an optical communication port (OSC system) on the side of the unit for installing the communication module (CEM-M). Also features 2 buttons (1 sealable button) for viewing all the measured information.
Other features include:
- MID certification, module B+D (depending on the type)
- Class 1 active energy (Class B, in accordance with MID), Class 2 reactive energy
- Complies with the EN 50470 (MID European standards) or IEC 62053-21 standards (international standards), depending on the type.
- Compact size (4 modules, 72 mm)
- Resettable partial meter
- 1 programmable impulse output, in accordance with DIN 43864
- Indicates bad connections on the screen
- Energy storage, even in the case of bad connections