Electronic differential protection relay with builtin 28 mm transformer, constituting one unit.
- Type A high-insulation, with high-frequency current filter and high insulation. Monitoring using true root mean square.
- Display with LEDs and display:
- differential protection settings.
- protection trigger current.
- protection status messages, etc.
- Units with three programmable output contact relays, one switched and two simple. The main relay is for the protection provided by the contact or trigger relay of the automatic switch while the two others are for the pre-alarm.
- It also has a voltage input for external triggering and re-arming.
- Assembly on DIN Rail 46277 (EN 50022)
- Reduced three-module size.
- Connection by pluggable terminals.